PULWAMA ATTACK 14 FEB 2019 ( BLACK DAY )


 The day of 14th February 2019 will always be remembered as a black day in the history of India. It was the day when the Pulwama terror attack took place, in which 40 Indian soldiers lost their lives. The news of the attack sent shockwaves across the country, and it was an emotional roller coaster for everyone, especially the families of the martyrs.

I still remember that day vividly. I was si
tting in my office, working on some important project when I received a message on my phone. It was from my cousin who is in the army. He told me that there had been a terror attack in Pulwama and that many soldiers had lost their lives. My heart sank, and I felt numb. I couldn't believe what I had just read.

As the news spread, people started gathering outside their homes, offices, and colleges. Everyone was discussing the attack and praying for the martyrs. I left my office and went to a nearby park, where I saw a group of people singing the national anthem. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I joined them, feeling proud of my country and its brave soldiers.

As the day progressed, more details about the attack started pouring in. It was revealed that a suicide bomber had rammed his explosives-laden car into a convoy of CRPF soldiers, resulting in a huge explosion. The images and videos of the attack were heart-wrenching, and it was difficult to watch them without feeling a sense of anger and helplessness.


The next few days were a blur, as the entire nation mourned the loss of its brave soldiers. I saw the families of the martyrs on television, and my heart went out to them. They had lost their loved ones, and their pain was palpable. It was difficult to imagine the pain and suffering they were going through, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for the sacrifices made by our soldiers.

The incident also brought to the fore the importance of national security and the need for a strong response to such terror attacks. People from all walks of life came together to express their solidarity with the armed forces and to demand justice for the martyrs. There were candlelight marches, prayer meetings, and tributes paid to the soldiers across the country.

The government also took immediate action, and within days, the Indian Air Force carried out a surgical strike on a terrorist camp in Pakistan. It was a bold and decisive move, and it sent a strong message to our enemies that India will not tolerate such attacks on its soil. The strike was a huge morale booster for the armed forces, and it was celebrated by the entire nation.

In the aftermath of the attack, there was a sense of unity and solidarity that I had never seen before. People from all walks of life came together to support the families of the martyrs and to express their gratitude to the armed forces. It was heartwarming to see the outpouring of love and support, and it was a reminder that in times of crisis, we can come together as a nation.


The Pulwama terror attack was a tragedy that shook the nation to its core. It was an emotional roller coaster for everyone, especially the families of the martyrs. However, it also brought out the best in us and reminded us of the importance of unity, solidarity, and national security. It was a wake-up call for us as a nation, and it reinforced our commitment to the safety and security of our country. We will never forget the sacrifice of our brave soldiers, and we will always be indebted to them for their selfless service to the nation.

JAI HIND

Post a Comment

0 Comments